Monday, November 4, 2013

The Picnic Part III

Here are the last of the picnic pictures.  We've finally made it to the food shots :P.   I've still got a bunch of Caroline and Ann Marie, which I'll be putting up on the Google+.  We really did have an awesome time!
Two Teen seamstresses! :D

believe it or not, Ruth hand did everything...she went hard core! :D  It took a while I'm sure to beat up that meringue for a delicious lemon meringue pie!


Ruth brought some flowers for our table :)




Ruth and her guitar
Us girls singing.  As you can tell (don't look to close!) we were getting very warm!
That's it!  Now I'm off to sew some silk embroidered garters :).
~Theresa

5 comments:

  1. lol yes that meringue was VERY hard to do! I thought my arm would be cramped for days, but it isn't :) and it took about ... 20-30 mins, theresa! LOL the singing was soooo much fun!

    Love you!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure!! And I think we both enjoyed the singing part best :D
      ~Theresa

      Delete
    2. The Lemon Meringue pie was so delightful!! I do believe we all loved the singing part best of all. :) It truly was a pleasure meeting you in person Ruth.

      ~Bascha

      Delete
  2. Your picnic looks like it was so much fun! I've enjoyed seeing the pics. I love the way Caroline's hair is done! The dresses all look so authentic, although to an untrained eye like mine, I probably wouldn't know the difference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna! :) My mom did Caroline's hair, and made it look like an original drawing we had seen on pinterest from the 1860's. We worked very very hard to try and make the dresses as authentic as we could :D.
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete